Prepare files for printing with ideaMaker, Raise3D’s powerful slicing software. The user friendly interface can prepare STL, OBJ and 3MF files within 2 clicks, while defined settings provide limitless customization for advanced users. Slicing with ideaMaker is fast, efficient and completely free.
3D Slicer Software – ideaMaker
Prepare files for printing with ideaMaker – Raise3D’s unique 3D slicer software
ideaMaker: Intuitive Slicing Software Packed with Advanced Features
Manufacturing, Engineering or Education-Your 3D Prints are Only as Good as the Software You’re Using
ideaMaker is all about options and saving those options to use later. ideaMaker allows you to create specific settings for different printers, filaments and models- then quickly and easily store them for later use. These profiles can also be exported and imported from other team members, allowing the community to share best practices with each other in a way that streamlines workflow.
Easily create precise support structures automatically or create 3D masterpieces using a completely customizable support system. Change the thickness of the supports as well as add or remove them manually — With ideaMaker you can be sure your prints have minimal scarring and look their very best.
Adaptive Layer Height- Speed & Quality Combined
ideaMaker can be set to automatically raise or lower the layer height depending on the level of detail required for the current area being printed, further improving quality and reducing print time.
Take Maximum Advantage of the Open Filament Program (OFP)
ideaMaker allows simplified use of 3rd party filaments with customized profiles categorized by brand and material that can be downloaded and saved from the OFP directory. With ideaMaker, tested and certified materials from the OFP come with preset profiles that have already done the work for you to determine temperature, flow rate and speed, so you get consistent, quality prints every time.
- Natively-compiled, multi-threaded, 64-bit, high-efficiency slicing engine for even faster slicing speeds
- Automate the separation of parts in assemblies
- Comprehensive repair features for repairing poor-quality models
- Custom supports/ Generate automatic support structures
- Adaptive layer height, modifiers, sequential printing
- Sequential printing-get better looking prints-faster
- Manage multiple printing profiles to easily switch between different print settings
- View cross-sections of models
- Auto-layout for multiple files in one print job
- User-friendly interface, within 2 clicks to make a print
- Compatible with most FFF 3D printers
- Remote monitoring and print job management
- Input 3MF/OBJ/STL, output GCODE
- Multi-Language interface: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korea, and Chinese, etc.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Mac OS X v10.10 or later
- Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- 2GB of RAM
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- 2.0 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- 1280 x 800 display with 32-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM